[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Just getting in to my car

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:09:37 -0000

Bloody hell, might know it was you, you drive like a lunatic. You've damaged my
Rolls Royce. You'd better give me a lift. Bloody hell Carol, your wheel has
come off, I'd better go after it. See you at Clare's house.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Clare,
just driving in my chitty chitty bang bang car to your house
so have kettle on hahahahahahahaha
big mug please
two sugars oh yes must share your choclates with me now

hope their is room on your couch for me.
oops bang bang bang wow this bloody old banger is going on me again oops just
banged in to back of posh limozen oops its Malcolm
sorry mate
Malcolm get in back lovie take you to my lovely friends Clare's house

hop in wow bang bang boom whoosh wow my weel come off now oh help its rolling
down the street
Oh help oh help
No Malcolm please do not run after it oh too late he has gone

Ring ring ring

Hello!

yes who is it

Carol here
its peter here Clare's dad
whats up Carol

its my car broken down need to come to your house to watch Emmerdale.
Are you joking

No peter
oh my god ran out of tea bags.

Margaret!
What!

better go to corner shop need tea bags for Carol

oh my god no
she wiell take our Clare's choclates
Mum !
oh no please do not allow Carol my choclates.
Margaret!
yu better hide them quick Clare

Knock knock knock
Get the door peter
Carol darling nice to meet you.
Peter out of breath here can you get me mug of water
ok darling
Clare oh lovely to be sitting next to you now

Clare!

what!

where is my choclates

sorry got none left