[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Iphone Joke

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:56:10 -0000

Hi Clare,

I haven't heard this before, thought it was really funny and possibly quite
typical haha. Hope you're having one of your chill out days and are keeping
warm. It's very chilly here in North Norfolk and Ebony my guide dog and I went
for a long walk earlier and it was nice to get back in the warm. I've just been
catching up and it seems very quiet without Carol.
Have a good evening; not much on tele I don't think, will read Vanessa's audio
tv guide in a minute.
Love,

Anne.