[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: the next day on boat

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:52:49 +0100

OK;
I give up.
Who's been taking the medication?

-----Original Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/10/2012 19:38
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: the next day on boat

Very good that Carol, What have you brought your bbig big knickers for Carol.
What the bloody hell, what do you think for. If the bloody engine stalls I can
use these knickers for a sail. Here have a pork pie. and stop your gabbleing.
Well Carol, don't you go up the stairs with no knickers on or Jim will have
another fit. And Senn can't give him the kiss of life  today as she is full of
a cold. Bloody hell Malcolm. have you never sail before. You just get hold of
him and throw him into the cold water,  that will bring him round.ok Carol, I
give in. You win as usual.

Love Malcolm. xxx

All chat members were all waiting outside their gates for Malcolms P.A who
volunteered to drive the coach to marple.

everybody got on board

Extra volunteer got on to help vanessa in her wheel chair in back of coach

all aboard shout malcolm
Hold on hold on a minute all the chat members all shouted out loud
don't forget malcom we all slow you know

 After picking daft jim up in scotland and vanessa in wales went for Carol
Jesus what has she got in that huge bag their shouted daft jim
carol was carrying a huge supply of food dozens of cakes bag of sweets boxes of
choclates
oh this is bloody ridiculous shouted Malcolm
we only going for few hours .
Carol struggled up steps with all her bags

Shouting oh don't worry about me I can manage.

nobody battered an eye lid

 Malcolm P.A shouted all ready
everybody shouted yes
ALL got to marple everybody got off the coach ran to boat

we all pushing and shoving on the boat

Then once all on boat
Carol opened her bags of cakes

Daft jim said
oh for god sake

he went on top deck to look outside.
We all chatting away
Suddenly it went all silence
Alex who was in the kitchen on boat
was making the cups of eas and coffee

everybody realise
Malcolm was mssing
oh my god alex shouted
can see Malcolm on the river wall waving his arms about help help help
wait for me.
by this time carol still stuffing her face
then as boat passed some houses
Lady and man came running out stop stop stop

the boat screeched
tea went all over everybody
it was dawn and chris in posh garden in one of the gardens

Dawn shouted
hole on minute captain kevin burgen

he shouted hurry up because can't stop her for too long love

So dawn and chris came up with idea

went in weelchair down to find where malcolm was sitting
put him in wheelchir wheele him up on the boat.

vanessa was crying her eyes out
oh Malcolm
sob sob thought you had drowned in the canal

don't be silly vanessa  so then all happily chatting away to Carol
was on top deck throwing up over the sides
Daft jim came on bottom deck

all enjoying a sing a long

phyllis was busying making a rug
all the jennies gossiping over cups of endless of tea
The end

all drove down the moterways to M
-----