[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: our forum's new year's party

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:06:38 -0000

Happy new year Senn, when can you and I play some games together. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Vanessa,
I'm glad you all had a great time seeing in the new year.
I'm only sorry that I couldn't join in, I would of loved the word game you
played.
Maybe you can do something like that another time? Maybe we could get together
and play some word games.
I put skype on another device and it seems to be working.
I wish you everything you wish yourself for the new year.
Senn.