[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: nice to hear that your looking forward to it.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:12:47 +0100

Malcolm,
please don't worry, you haven't said anything wrong at all.
I know everything you say is in fun.
I'm not the kind of person who will take things the wrong way.
Anyway, if you do say the wrong thing, I'll soon tell you.
I enjoy talking to you too and think it's great the way you joke about.
Take care.
Senn.