[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: if i knew i would had come to your party and we could had dancs all night

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:53:28 +0100

To Stan,

If you have a party you know you will need 10 pork pies, 3 buckets of salad, 2
pounds of boiled ham, 24 boiled eggs, 2 whole pineapples , 2 pounds
strawberries and two buckets fresh cream. And that's just for Carol.
Hehehehehe. By the way Stan, don't get her a horse or donkey, she doesn't like
them. She told me she's on a diet..
love Carol, From Malcolm. xxxxxxxxxx

Hahahaha ress: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On:

 18:21
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: if i knew i would had  come to your party
and we could had dancs  all night

Hello stan
shush hush
you have woken that Malcolm up now hey up he is here hahahehehehehehe very
nosey man he is always coming on on chat because he loves to have a nosey
hahahahahaha
yes he would have gate crashed in to our James 18th party then I would of got
the bar man to pick him up by his ears and thrown him down the stairs and told
barman he is just a kid hahaheehehehehehehe
oops he weill kill me now hahahahahahaha
just ignore the bugger

From: Stanley Carter - Email Address: stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 26/06/2011 18:03
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: if i knew i would had  come to your party and we could had dancs  all
night

dear carol
 its a bit off when you go some were and they say that they are close but you
had a good time  some were  ells  to make up  for it
if I was near I would give you a good party as well  as your James its a good
job that that Malcolm  was a sleep  last  night ore he may had gate  crash
the party
hahahaha
love Stan the funny man xxxxxxxxxxx

-----