[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:13:59 +0100

Good morning Carole,

we have had an early start here, the two girls packed up a lunch, and were gone
by about seven thirty this morning, they were going off to the zoo, and taking
the puppy to Mels mum for the day,
Have the usual washing to do in a while, otherwise probably do some more
rugging,

hope you all have a good day, just very busy with the washing here at the
moment, so not a lot of computer time,
well if you cannot use the washer more then once a day, it was certainly not
made that well, and of course with three of us here, it needs to be up and
running,
as for Sweden, we met at the pub quiz one night about a year or so ago, and he
joined our team to help, he comes to Torquay about twice a year to see an old
army mate, that is it really, we just deem to get on quite well,
hugs