[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 17:24:43 +0100

hi Senjin,

we enjoyed the chinnese last night but like you it does not happen to often,
nice change not to have to wash up pots and pans, the match this afternoon was
not a particularly good game, but we came away with a nil, nil score, so clean
sheet,
have a lovely day tomorrow, no plans, most of the chores caught up, need to
hoover bedrooms, so therefore need girls up and at work to get around, not much
good to try to hoover when they are in bed, Bec came home from work at three
thirty this afternoon, now in bed till tea then working tonight,
weather warming up a little this afternoon, but very windy here as well,
hugs