[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] good afternoon everyone

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:34:35 +0100

hello Sarah,

know how you feel, but sometimes think that men are not quite so romantic as
us, but the other day   I was brought some flowers, and at the quiz on Sunday
evening we won a large bag of jelly babies, they are lovely, especially if you
bite there heads of first and then they cannot struggle, have noticed how quier
it is today, thought Claire was back on group today, have had a few texts from
her, she sounded fine,
hugs and always call if you need a chat