[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] from Elizabeth: A Trip Down Memory Lane

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:54:29 +0100

hi Elizabeth,

it sounds an ideal place to grow up in, have lived here in Torquay all my life
and living by the sea has its moments, and of course we are not far from
Dartmoor wildlife park and that is beautiful, miles and miles of moorland, of
course these days there are many houses go up around the area,
have a good day