[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] doctor who etc

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:41:10 +0100

Hi, Senn;
OK, McCoy wasn't exactly a brilliant actor - but the scripts he worked with
were some of the best ones since Troughton's era.
The Colin Baker story "The two Doctors", is one of the best, in my opinion,
starring Troughton and Frazer Hines as well as an alien who seems to enjoy
eating  anything - or possibly anyone - it comes across.
(Kinda reminds you of this forum, doesn't it?)

No, I don't have any Doctor who stuff apart from the DVDs, tapes etc.

But I DO have a shelf of the miniature figures from Terry Pratchett's Discworld
books - I'm hooked on them, also...
Oh, and I have a poster map of Tolkein's Middle Earth in my bedroom. I'm a
Tolkein nut as well.
So, I can't see the map - but I know it's there!