[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] back now

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:53:36 +0100

hi Carole,

good to hear from you, it is really raining hard again here today, Bec has gone
to work and Mel working later so just catching up on chores, to wet to do much
else,
if I won a million pounds I would see the kids did good, and then perhaps make
some nice changes at home, as new carpets etc, would not want that much anyway,
so am happy with what we get now,
hope you have a good week, and chat soon,