[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] a walk on the beach!

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:13:21 -0000

Hey Malcolm if that crock has no teeth his gums are very sharp he has just
taken off my arm but the trouble is he has the bone stuck in his throat so he
can't get the rest of me, so please send in the rescue party to get me out
before he recovers and decides to have another part of me,be careful now when
you haul me out of this hole as I have only one arm left now and can't help
very much,
ouch ouch ouch you are pulling my other arm out of it's socket try putting a
rope around my waist and getting me out that way,
quick the crock has swallowed that bone and is now coming back for me what can
I do help help oh no he's got my leg now quick quick quick,
Jenny M