[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What a fantastic Saturday I had

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 22:57:32 -0000

Hi senn

Oh Downton abbey was emotional tonight ah me and clare love it we are both sad
to see the last one tonight now sundays nights going to be miserable now not
much on now once our favourite soaps end

oh wow its absolutely freezin in my flat tonight felt the glass windows been
raining very heavy and glass is cold
I am glad you kept busy senn and you made tape for your friend cool yea
what did you have for sunday lunch?
i enjoyed my stew yummy
had corn beef an beetroots sandwiches tonight for my tea yummy
tomorrow going to town

Right take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/11/2011 19:57
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What a fantastic Saturday I had

Hi there Carol,
enjoyed hearing about your Saturday and what you bought.
The read and white top you got sounds really nice, real christmassy that.
smiles
Nice to hear about your eats to.
Oh I'm pleased to hear that the piglets have names. smiles.
Yesterday we had family visiting and that was nice.
It wasn't too bad with the fireworks last night, didn't have many round here,
makes a change.
Today I have been doing more recording from video, done a tape to a friend and
listened to a couple of magazines.
Just got my e mails, going to read the rest after yours.
Hope you got all your jobs done. smiles.
Take care.
Senn.