[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 12:46:33 +0100

Hi senn
Oh so happy you had nice meal yesterday sounds yummy love apple crumble but not
ice cream on it though i prefer the custard on mine
Yes you must try that
get little blass bowl or glass or plastic jug
break two eggs in it add spoon full of water
tablspoon though
mix it with falk till you think its fluffy
put in microwave for one minute bring it out mix again with falk till you think
its ok
if you think its to watery put in micrwoave for another few seconds
keep trying it senn
i made a mess the first time
you kind of juge it
oh yummy fish and chips today i had that on friday

Great
right hoping this email goes they all keep coming and going in my waiting to go
list all th time

Take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/09/2011 12:28
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

Hi there Carol,
I had a nice time with the family yesterday, it was nice to see them all.
For tea we had, pasta bake with black eyed pea salad, very nice it was.
We also had apple crumble with ice cream. yummy.
As for today, its fish and chips with salad, not from the take away, the frozen
ones.
Your meal sounds really yummy that your having today.
I have never tried scrambled eggs in the micro wave, keep thinking it will come
out all rubbery. smiles.
I do like scrambled eggs though, especially with bacon and tomato mixed in.
yummy.
Our weather wasn't very nice yesterday, not much sun but it was humid, seems
the same again today.
Friday was the best, lovely and hot and sunny too.
I have not watched that show red and black.
I watched a quiz last night but forget what its called, its something drop I
think, it involves money, the people playing lost in the end, didn't watch the
whole show though.
I think that's it for now.
Enjoy the rest of the day and take care.
Senn.