[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:59:10 +0100

Hi there June,
yep, we both agree the sun has gone on holiday.
Its sometimes nice in Sept too, like you said, we might see it again once the
kids have gone back to school.
Oh sorry to hear you got soaked yesterday.
We didn't get any rain yesterday but its made up for it today, its pouring down
with rain at the moment, that puts a end to our shopping for today! we were
going to go food shopping this morning, the rain made sure we didn't.
At least we didn't get caught out in it, not very nice.
Regarding the riots, they said on the news this morning that there was no riots
last night, which is good.
Wonder if its a trick though? to make people think that things have calmed down
and then cause trouble again.
I really do hope they can do something to end them.
Hope things are okay in your area.
Have a nice day and take care.
Senn.