[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:12:31 +0100

Hi there Phyllis,
glad I'm not the only one that thinks a roast dinner is the best.
I like a roast lamb dinner with mint sauce, roast beef dinner and also roast
Turkey. Yummy.
Thanks for telling me about the different flavoured sugar puffs, don't think I
like the strawberry flavoured one, not keen on strawberry's or anything
strawberry flavoured.
Glad you had a nice time at the pub chatting to friends, shame there was no
quiz, maybe next time.
Going back to chocolate, did you know that you can get chocolate smelling hand
cream?
It's actually chocolate and vanilla, smells good enough to eat! Smiles.
It doesn't really soften your hands though.
Have a good day and take care.
Senn.