[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:56:33 -0000

Hi Angela,
there is no need to apologise, you can write to me as many times as you like.
smiles.
The talking clock I have is one that when the clocks go back or forward,it does
it itself, I don't need to do anything as its a radio controlled one.
Its similar to a cube shape.
I understand your reason for getting a symbol cane, I to wear dark glasses when
I'm out and at home, I feel daft to when I'm wearing dark glasses and there is
no sun, I take my white cane with me and hope people realise I have a sight
problem.
Oh your rabbit that you had sounds really nice, interesting she was called
candy.
Take care.
Senn.