[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The closing of shoxÁÌ

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:34:41 -0000

Well, speaking of shops closing down, where I used to live it used to be a
thriving area, but since all shops closed down, and Tesco took over when a
factory was closed down, the high street was like a ghost town, it was so sad
to see it go like that. I have since left the area, and only visited it twice
since I left. Yes, internet shopping does have a lot to do with the demise of
some shops as it is cheaper to shop on line, although I'd much rather buy from
shops then I can see what I'm getting.
Kind regards
June.