[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sob Sob Sob

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:58:39 -0000

Hay Jenny, You've not been on this list long. you don't know the facts about
miss piggy. were still trying to find out who   the real father is. Poor Kermit
is getting all the blame because he's got money. But the poor frog doesn't know
one end of a frog  from another  He needs to go on the Jeremy Kyle show to sort
it out once and for all. Those tears she plays with she got of me when I wanted
my teddy bears.

love Malcolm. xxx.