[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara are you ok?

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jamie collins" <jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:38:36 +0100

Hi gorgeous.

HOpe you are feeling Ok after a good sleep bless you.  Hope every-one is doing
OK just thought I'd send a quick message to say I'm thinking of you all
especially my lovely boyfriend who means the world to me and who I can't wait
to see tomorrow. I've had a good week so far with my friend but tomorrow will
be amazing. I love you so much Jamie keep that beautiful smile on your bonnie
face.

Take care sunshine and every-one here.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx