[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 22:15:48 +0100

Hi sara
think some times they show repeats next day on chanel 6
some times i have done that and also on saturday or sunday morning repeats of
corrie onibus edition shows again

hey sara your as bad as me and our clare for telly addict hahehehehehehehehe
we all mad and crazy you know with our tv and soaps
oh very weird we three are

Your funny me and clare rush emials in intervals too
what are we all like hahahehehehehehe
Oh i would love to ring that red or black programme up you have to say is Rouge
red or black
well its defintely red used to have it on my face when had sight
but its in france acccording to that question wow can't get phone number on tv
you have to be so quick

if i start dialing the first number it could be midnight befor i got it
hahahahahaha
Oh my god dying to win loads of money now
getting jealous here now

Tomorrow going out at 11am to blind society for arts yippee
take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/09/2011 21:22
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara

HI Carol.

Oh thanks for telling me that I didn't know that about pressing 33 I don't
think it will work this time coz I think BB is on for two hours with it being
the final but i'll know for future.  Meant to say that the curry was very mild
not spicy at all. Just made a cuppa the last one I had about an hour ago wasn't
good the tea bag burst in the bottom of the cup so nearly got a mouthful of the
horrible stuff. BB is back on now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxx