[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: English Tea cakes recepie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:01:06 +0100

Good evening lisa
yes David is right there
yes he is spot on cut shorten so good

hope David has helped you on that question lisa
he got in
before me hahahehehehehe
what is he like
good luck lisa
make sure dotty your pussy cat gets some cake tea cakes bless her

From: david freathy - Email Address: podÒstmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/09/2011 20:20
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: English Tea cakes recepie

Evening Lisa,This sounds like an American recipe as it refers to cookies &
jelly, biscuits & jam to us Brits!! so the C I'm sure stands for cups, a
popular way of measuring ingredients in the USA, they are easy to get hold of
though, & you usually get 4 or 5 different sizes on a split ring like you get
on a key ring.
Happy Baking
David