[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Peter White

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:17:19 -0000

Hi Clare, you don't have to miss any of the progammes, you can hear them on
your listen again .

LoveMalcolm....

Hi Jenny C, oh that's so cool I will certainly listen to him when I'm in which
sadly is only Thursday and Friday this week as I have dance tomorrow and
Janet's blind club Wednesday. Such a shame it's my busiest week but will listen
when I can. I have also started listening to In Touch on Radio 4 at 8.40 PM on
Tuesdays also presented by Peter White I really enjoy it and find it
interesting. My friend Pat at the blind clubs has always listened to it so she
got me into it too I'm very glad she did. Love Clare

-----