[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Kermit your wife miss piggy here

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 21:52:37 -0000

Now look here Kermit, Don't you think you should get a job and keep your
piglots  instead of watching T V. and leaving it all to Miss Piggy.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Now miss piggy, calm down.
I'm just making sure that you are looking after them properly and not letting
them get away with things.
It sounds like you gave them a tough time for getting home at five in the
morning.
Just be careful how you punish them, you might be accused of being cruel to
animals.
I'm going to relax now and put my feet up ready to watch tv.
From your caring husband kermit.

-----