[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Just getting in to my car

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:33:25 -0000

Hello Peter, I'm Clare and Carol's friend. How do you do. I do very well thank
you. This is Margaret, Clare's mum. How do you do Margaret. Yes tea with ten
sugars please. Where can I sit. Sit here between me and Carol. ok I'll put this
big box on the floor.Sorry Malcolm but we have no chocolate left. Malcolm, says
Carol and Clare cuddeling up to me. What's in the box. Ho, its full of
chocolate eggs and bars I was takeing to the shop. Jump, yeh yeh yeh. scramble.
All I can see is knickers and legs sticking out of the box. What girls will do
for chocolate. what a sight. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Oh my God shock horror. Miss Piggy is here to eat all my chocolates there will
be none left for me. I mean she eats more than me and that's saying something.
Well a good thing I won a big bar today we will share that while enjoying the
soaps. I do share my chocolates sometimes. Especially with my lovely friend
Carol. So mate let's get tucking in. Won't last 5 minutes with us. Here we are
in my chocolate house. We eat everything as it's all chocolate even utensils
and plates etc so no washing up in our house. Oh here comes Malcolm to join us.
Oh my God who's that at the door this time of night? My mum says. Peter, you go
and answer it my mum says to dad. Good evening. Can I come in. Malcolm says.
Who are you? Says my dad. It's Malcolm here. Can I join the party? Come in says
dad. Margaret, Malcolm's here to see Carol and Clare can you put kettle on
love? My dad says to my mum. Yeah, sure says Margaret my mum. Carol and me
shout in surprise. Oh so happy to see you Malcolm. No chocolate though for you
we have eaten it all you are too late shame. Well let's all now enjoy the
soaps. Love chocolaty in her chocolate house with her chocolate friends

-----