[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Just for you nice people

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:22:15 +0100

Good afternoon Malcolm,
yep, the jokes were very good.
The weather here is sunny but a bit windy, would prefer that it wasn't windy.
No, not doing anything special.
I went to asda with my parents and did some shopping.
I hope you have a nice time at the club tomorrow and are able to sit out.
Enjoy your cup of tea, any chocolate cake to go with it? Smiles.
Take care.
Senn.