[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jamie collins" <jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Phyllis Edw4îards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:40:55 +0100

HI lovely Jamie.

Oh a drunkan night sounds like fun to me then we'll stagger home at 4 in the
morning singing show me the way to go home I'm tired and I want to go to bed at
the top of our voices.  Better make sure we've got plenty of pain killers for
the morning.  Just in the adverts of neighbours now.

Have a good evening sweetheart.

Take care and love you to.

Big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx