[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To my darling Kermit

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:45:02 -0000

 to calyx

Calyx, be warned, you don't know what your getting yourself into.Miss piggy is
well known for causing trouble and putting people and frogs into her prison.
Because of all the threats going about I will go to red alert. Calling all
animals. cats, dogs ,snakes and lizard norman.butterfly and Fay and Monty you
need to come to. Meet at my house as soon as possible to have a meeting.

from Casper the cat.
I love Kermit and, I don't think he is married!
Miss Piggy said something about getting engaged so, It is may the best girl win!

Caalyx!