[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:48:08 +0100

Hi Carol,
I guessed right then? you were watching emadale.
Oh and eating again. smiles.
Blame it on the weather. smiles.
Your red dressing gown sounds nice, mine is a pale pink one, all nice and
fluffy, got a white one too.
Had a nice chat with my brother last night, which is good.
We went to the market this morning, mum got some fruit and veg.
I posted some tapes and we came home.
My book arrived this morning, got another book to listen to now, that's good.
Right, going for now, haven't even had lunch yet. smiles.
Take care.
Senn.