[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: question for people born Blind

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:17:09 +0100

Hi Malcolm,

I think that perhaps that both aspects are  very different, what we as sighted
people know is so vastly different from  the  people who are born with no sight
at all, I think those of use with the conception of some sight are therefore in
a little advantage of those  born  with no sight at all, I value the sight I
had, and of course it is harder to loose the sight you have had rather then
been born with none at all,