[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: ám?Õ¥??¹?¡?Ñt?Ý¡?Ð???±½Ù?±ä?Ù½¥???å½Ô?¡?Ù??Í?É?

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:34:17 +0100

Good morning sarah
Oh what are you like hahahahaha the men on here better watch you now hahahahaha
especially Malcolm he might fancy you now and be the sexy cheff for you and
cook you a romantic meal hahahahahaha
When I had a boyfreind Eric 6 years ago sorry 4 years ago he fell out with me
for another woman.
Eric was so tight fisted so and so,
when took me out for meals he use to count his money under the table unknown to
us hhahahahahaha if resturant or cafe staff short changed him he created such a
fuss my god
If it was going for a lovely meal its only steak and kidney pie and mashed
potatoes and peas
my god no romance in him at all the tight fisted sod
Oh some men are like that
tight with there money

I love Robbie williams voice I go all dizzy and faint when hear his voice oh
shall I tell you somthing here he has been at main road not far from us
actually 15 minutes away wow take that been on all week
I'll have to go now getting all faint thinking of robbie williams
hahahahehehehehehe
speak soon going to arts classes at 11am
Enjoy the gym
I love the treadmill
bye

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/06/2011 00:25
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To:
[guide.chat] In Reply To: ám?Õ¥??¹?¡?Ñt?Ý¡?Ð???±½Ù?±ä?Ù½¥???å½Ô?¡?Ù??Í?É?

HI again CArol.

Oh bless you saying you would sort them out for me I think they've already had
the live x-factor auditions my sister wanted to go because she's in love with
Gary Barlow and he's one of the judges this year. OH afternoon tea sounds
lovely  and doing art is so theraputic. I'm off to the gym and since my usual
trainer Darren is away I've got gorgeous Garry who used to be a chef now I have
this think about men who can cook its very sexy and very romantic. This is so
much fun I know Clare would love to join our dear friend and I can't remember
the email address to write to to subscribe to give to her could some-one please
remind me?

Goodnight every-one and God bless.

Take care.

Love and big hugs to all.