[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hello

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:54:37 -0000

Hi Senn
mum is sending for a talking clock for me today .
sorry about you losing your cats,i had rabbits and guineapigs since i was 12
but last year i lost my last rabbit in febuary then the guinea pig in june and
as my sight got worse i havent bothered to have any more so just monty and
henry.
we had a new sofa delived this morning i feel  left out as i have no idea how
it looks or its colour although mum told me its a light brown.

oh you know i said last night i don,t get dla? well i told mum about it earlyer
and she said i do get it,and she wonders what there upto. when do you have to
go and where will you have to go? im really  intrested  in whats happining. but
like i said before i really hope there not going to give you less.good luck
with it.
love
angela and monty