[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis and Senn

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:33:50 +0100

Hi di Hi, Senjin,

The gas men have gone, they were putting a wider pipe in through the shed, so
everything from the shed had to come out, not sure what we found, everything
now back to normal, ironing done washing done, going out with girls tonight to
a firework display, meeting Mels parents there to, have a pint before they
start, it is still glorious here today, really warm, our muffins our cakes
also, usually fizzy drink here to, were pretty common down here in the south,
hugs,