[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: When I first joined here

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 23:01:35 +0100

Yes Senn, I'd know you anywhere , Don't you remember when we were in that
tunnel trying to escape from prison. You were in your under wear and you had my
whisky bottle tucked into your knickers and a knife tucked into your bra. I
remember it well because you wouldn't let me get them out myself for some
reason unknown to me. Maybe you were drinking my whisky and you didn't want me
to know. heeheehee

love Malcolm. xxx

Thanks Malcolm, I'm glad I didn't leave to.
Are you sure its me who is looking after your whisky bottle and also not
behaving. haha.
Senn.