[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Govenor Sunflower x here

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:04:50 -0000

I'm just about awake Malcolm.
No, haven't had any food since last night, not good at all.
I think the governor is starving us.
Oh I've heard about the other prisoner and his jokes.
Poor Phyllis, she was going to rescue us but got caught instead and with the
animals to.
I don't know what kermit gets up to, he's a grown frog and not a child, can't
keep tabs on him.
Anyway, have to think of an escape plan or else drive the governor up the wall
in the hope she lets us go.
One things for sure, she has brightly coloured prisoners with all those
different coloured prison suits. haha.
Wonder if she's back yet?