[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Games back then

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 02:04:11 +0100

Hi Phillis.

Welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy all the chat and postings here its a
really friendly group and we chat about just about everything.  I agree about
respect I can't even go in my local co-op and get a friendly asistant my
support worker once said if they smiled their faces would probably crack.  I
agree also with June about home cooked food it tastes so much better and is
healthier you can't even go in some pubs now and get a meal cooked by a proper
chef rather than some-one who fries up something frozen.  YOu very rarely get
invited back to spend Sunday with friends after Church either people used to
care about some-one who was alone on Sundays or sick or unable to get out for
whatever reason just to go to the shops but these days no-one puts themself out
even giving me a lift to meditation which is in the town where I live is to
much trouble for any-one and they make to many excuses.

Take care.

Love Sarah