[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Funny butties

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:04:33 -0000

Hi June, oh thank you. Well I love corned beef hash as well as corned beef with
jacket potatoes and beans. Yes I know. Chocolate very naughty but nice of
course. Well winter is a good time to eat more as if we need encouraging of
course haha but we need that medicine any time of year. Well keep enjoying
those butties as I will haha. I'm about to have cheese on toast with tomato
ketchup on yummy. Then I will have that aero mousse and more medicine later.
Love Clare