[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jamie collins" <jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 01:43:18 +0100

HI Jamie.

Well I'm glad you are back in the chat and I know the guys at software express
are very good. OH I love brighten I love being any-where by the sea. I travel
on trains on my own I get nervous about it but I know that if I didn't do it I
would miss out on gettting chance to see some of my greatest friends because
parents are not always available to help and I don't know where I would be
without my indipendence.  I must admit the only football I like is the
chocolate ones you get in sweet shops I'm sure Clare would agree with me there
hahaha. I love music all kinds and I love singing. Carol sent one of my songs
to the list a few weeks ago bless her.  WE have so much fun on here and it
makes such a difference to our days.  I hope we hear more of you.

Best wishes.

Sarah