[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Carol,

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:11:15 -0000

Hi Carol
yes i think i heard you going on at your computer from where we live hehehe.
computers are great when there working but a pain when there not
my dad says that about standing a spoon in his coffee when we go in a cafe.
oh don,t worry we will pop into wilkinsons whenever we are near there.
so when year swearing at the computer peaple should keep away from any windows
if your like my dad and threaten to throw it out hahaha.
love
angela and monty