[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi CarSpiky,

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:57:37 -0000

Malcom
Hello Casper its monty, your dad is a real fibber you know teddys bears don,t
cost a thing to feed all they ask for is a hug and to be cared for your dads
just being mean.
yep i went to the vet i do,nt sulk though i gave the vet a kiss after she had
done sometimes at the vets they have given me a choccy drop but did,nt offer me
one today maybe Clare had been there and scoffed the lot do you think?hhehehe
You tell your dad to buy you a cuddly teddy tell him you promise to look after
it though.
try sulking for longer you never know he might start to feel lonely with the
quiet and give in.
don,t give in to him Casper
love
your pawpal