[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hello Claire,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:48:14 +0100

HI Phyllis.

that's nice you still enjoy having Becca at home bet the house is peaceful when
she's there as she likes her sleep. She reminds me of one of the lovely men Si
was talking about Jan Smit a Dutch singer who sleeps a lot.  I hope Cinderella
will go to the ball and there isn't to much hard work on a lovely hot day like
this.

Take care and have a good day.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx