[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hello,

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:25:20 +0100

Hi Phyllis,
sorry to hear that you haven't heard from dolphin even though you left a
message.
To be honest, when I phone them and the answer machine comes on, I don't leave
a message, I keep trying them until I get them or give up for that day.
The other day when I phoned them, I phoned 3 times before I got to speak to
someone.
I really hope someone does phone you back soon.
It was sunny here late afternoon, I was very surprised about that.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.