[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: carol paper knickers

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:27:23 -0000

That should tickle her fancy Jim. on the other hand it might rub her up the
wrong way. Get ready to duck, Jim boy.

Malcolm.  I've got a spare Brillo pad, Vanessa:
Would wire wool do?
Jim.

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 11/03/2013 16:26
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Blizzards

hi all
oh my god freezing cold outside its the coldest day I have experienced for
eyars oh wow
thanbkfully we sat in cafe having fish chips mushy peas bread mug of nice
coffee yummy

oh yes still got my choclates yummy
went in pound shop got three bounty bars for one pound and three wisper bars
for a pound so can't shout
Get it!hahahahahahahahahaha

oh still snowing now stopping and starting
must get some one to knit me pair of wooly knickers going to need them now in
this cold weather
oh my
glad to get in now going to have carot and corianda soup now mug of tea
eat my choclate bars with all my soaps
love carol xxxx