[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: Wedding presents list

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:26:40 -0000

Malcolm;
You THINK Carol's dreaming?
Aren't you certain yet?

-----Original Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 16/01/2013 13:37
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: Wedding presents list

Just to let you all no that I have nothing to do with this list. I think Carol
is dreaming.

Love Malcolm. xxx

hi all

well these just some of presents i would like from all of you fo mine and sweet
heart romeo malcolm
Bedding

cutterly

dinner service willows one

pop up toaster and jug kettle

slow cooker

ornaments big ones of course

rug for our living room

tumbler glasses

salt and pepper set

breakfast set

tea towels and oven gloves

set of luxury bath towels

whiksy decanter glasses and decanter

silver tray

cushions for our coch

lace or curtains please

66 inches across 90 drop please

plants for our garden any weill do

door bell that plays 25 tunes not too loud though
 coronation street wall clock please

corrie mugs too please

toothbrush holder and mug to rinse our mouth out in nice glass please

nice pot for malcolms fals teeth please

two lamp for our bed side cabinet please

so decide among yourselves what your sending ok
that is just few of our wedding presents list
again malcolm has no say in this matter hahahahahahahaha all my doings
its a womans job to choose wedding gift
tatty bye all

don't spend too much on us just under £50 ok

love carol xxxx
-----
No virus found in this message.