[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: The longest song title.

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:39:14 -0000

Hold the front page, John - there's a new horror to share the honours....

Swedish group Rednex are the proud owners of the world's longest song title.
At 52 words and 305 characters, (including spaces) here it is:
The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His
Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The
Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During
Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation
http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/long170.html.

Jim.