[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: Housing

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Faye; Cathie; and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:28:29 -0000

Phyllis;
It's at times like this when we need to stop showing how independent we are,
and start stressing that our visual impairment imposes very real restrictions.
Lay it on with a trowel on Friday; stress, too, that if they insist on moving
you, any place to which you have to move needs to be given time to be decorated
or adapted to your needs.
You're the kind of person who won't let a jobsworth walk all over them, and I
know you'll put up a good case, and a good fight as well.
We're with you - and Vanessa - in spirit.
Jim.