[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: CASPER VERSUS TUDDY

  • From: "Lyn Morgan" <moondustgrey1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 14:49:07 -0000

Hi Vanessa

Please don't misunderstand me, I wasn't being serious about Casper, I think
he's absolutely lovely & I was only having a laugh, which Malcolm knows anyway.
 My Tuddy's a big bruiser, compared to Casper but I love them both, as I do
most animals.  So please don't you or anybody else think that I was being
serious in my email about Casper & Tuddy, I thought that you'd all realise
that, but I obviously gave the wrong impression.  Just ask Malcolm & he'll
reassure everybody that I'd have Casper myself if Malcolm decided to give him
away, (that'll be the day) ahahah.

Love

Lyn