[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply TO Amy Winehouse

  • From: "david freathy" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:00:40 +0100

Hi Sarah, not sure if its a limited
 but i have had it a long time, will dig it out tomorrow, & let you know if the
track you mentioned is on it. If you really want a copy of Valerie, i can
easily send you an MP3 over as i already have it on my laptop, its actually
classed as a Mark Ronson track, featuring Amy Winehouse, just let me know if
you want a copy.
Cheers
David