[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I would like to share my day today with you all

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 00:39:31 +0100

Dear CArol.

I agree this is a fantastic way to make friends and talk about wahat's going on
in our lives as well as sharing fantastic jokes so any of you are welcome to
email me off list if yu like its a great way of catching up with old friends
and making new ones like Keith and I've known Si for ages they are very special
friends. I loved emailing you before and it was so annoying when the emails
kept bouncing back which is why I mentioned to our friend Clare how lovely it
was to be connected with you again through the list. What a lovely day you
spent with Steller wow I didn't know about the chocolate fountain in horntons I
do hope its the same in Banbury I must find out I love Weatherspoons and Subway
all that talk of food is making my mouth water even though its nearly one AM.
I'm glad you did some shopping and I really love the sound of that bag with
glitter I'd love one like that for when I go out in the evening wining and
dining er if only I had some-one to wine and dine with it would be even better.
 Talking of Emmadale it was so awful about Jackson that storyline is so
upsetting. I still love my soaps and all different kinds of music. OH your idea
of making cupcake cards is so lovely cupcakes really seem to be in fassion at
the moment.

Well I still go out with my support worker shoping and visiting garden centres
and lunching whatever takes our fancy.  I went to a Chinese all you can eat
buffet today I love restaurants like that.  I went to folk club tonight at the
local arts centre I wasn't singing this time but the bands playing weer good we
had two bands on they all played so many different instruments and had
fantastic voices we have so much local talent here I only hope they will offer
me a paid gig there some time soon after all I've been going there since 2004.

Well that's enough of my waffling for now unless we're talking about Belgium
waffles covered in chocolate. I really must stop talking about food now.

Take care and I always love reading your postings and all the others which
appear on the list.

Love Sarah xx